Friday, January 9, 2009

Reel 'Em in and then Ship 'Em Out


Yoshi and Mika got groomed today. I tried a new place out, and they did a really good job on the Schnauzer cut. The funny thing is that when I went to pay, the lady said $35 for Mika and $40 for Yoshi. I inquired why, and she said she would have to go and ask the groomer. I overheard their conversation as the groomer stated, "because that dog was a brat!" I went to go and talk to the groomer and she said that Yoshi got a "bad dog fee" of $5 bucks because he didn't like to be groomed. Uhhhmmm.... okay. When I told Jake that story he petted Yoshi and said, "That's my Boy!" We have some real ideal parenting skills at the Cavanaugh home:) My Mom thought that was a great story, and was doing the pee pee dance laughing so hard about it.

5 comments:

  1. Hey you skank... I found you even though I was ousted from your blog. I am so so so so so sorry we didn't see you while we were home. You have to understand that family was obsessed with us and they would threaten our lives if we left... not because we are really good looking, but because we produced an awesome little girl. We do need to meet up soon though. We have so much to talk about!!! Meanwhile, i'm so happy you are in the blog world. We will totally stay in touch this way. Love you girl! Miss our crazy Provo days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added you my love so you better come and see us! I just love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh poor little yoshi! that's pretty funny though, bless the pooir dogs heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay.....so hopefully Jake doesn't teach your children to be naughty. Seriously though he is such a big kid you might have to watch out with the trouble they'll get into. I can just picture your mom laughing so hard to this story! It makes me laugh just thinking about it! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny!!!! I am glad you now have blog!!!! You write the best pots. They all make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete