Thursday, January 22, 2009

ADAM??!!!



Last night, we went over to the Crowley's house to say welcome home to my cousin Adam. He looks awesomely shell shocked:) It was fun talking with him in Spanish. Jake and he were gabbing and gabbing about the food and people since their missions bordered each other. I gabbed and gabbed with Beck a boo and her wee one Julia. Becky is one of my favorite people in this world. She is just lovely in all ways. She moved up to Canada with her husband while he is finishing school. Jake and I are going to visit them in April!
P.S. Adam is the huge one next to me... we don't know where he came from:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey look, it's us! And seriously, where DID that kid come from? ;o)

    It was AWESOMELY awesome to see you guys, cuz! Here's hoping for April.

    ReplyDelete