Sunday, January 11, 2009

VIVA BOLIVIA!


So this is one of my companions I served with in the Santa Cruz, Bolivia mission. We were together for 6 months! Yes, Yes my friends. We were planning each others murders by the end. We had such a good time though. This is the lady that I was kidnapped with for all of you that have heard that story. She was also what they called my hijita (daughter). I raised her to be the woman that she was in the mission field:) We were together that long because we were actually serving as nurses. We set up health clinics at various locations in our mission. We loved every second of it. The people of Bolivia were so loving and just wanted to be taught to live better lives spiritually and temporally.
For all of you Saturday Warrior Fans -- picture 11 pm in bed in your jammies with a newly found friend on the single bed next to you singing at the top of your lungs together in unison "JIMMY oh JIMMY DONT LISTEN TO THEM......"
I love you Deann y felicitationes con todo!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the good times:) Te amo mama! Me quedes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and the Wert is me, Hermana Erickson:)

    ReplyDelete