Thursday, January 22, 2009

Temple Time








So we headed to the Draper Temple open house last Friday. We started at our house with pork sandwiches, corn and salad with oreo cake desert. Then we were herded for an hour at the church in and out of rooms. We watched a really good video on Draper History and temples. We then loaded up in buses up to the temple. It was absolutely beautiful. Upon asking Ty (my sister's husband) how he felt that night about his temple experience, he was speechless:) Jake and I are pumped to have the temple a few minutes away from our house! It was a night of good food, good company and spiritual enrichment. We are truely blessed.

4 comments:

  1. I so wish I could have been there. My mom says now that the temple is lit up at night there is a special spirit. That temple is gorgeous. Oh and lets hear more about this oreo cake... sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited to visit this temple. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great that the temple is so close to you two! Jake looks hilarious in these photos! You look gorgeous as always! I miss you we need to see each other soon! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really fun guys, thanks again for inviting us...really cool experience =D

    ReplyDelete