Wednesday, January 7, 2009

IF THERE IS A JAKE, THERE IS A MOKE




























I have been amazed at what good friends these two are. Jake actually met Moke before I did. I was still in Bolivia when Moke was adopted into our family. My family sent me out a picture of these two. Where Jake is , Moke is. We are hoping that Moke grows up and wants to be a professional soccer player. Jake and I will take all the credit:) Go BYU!

Moke's favorite things to do: play soccer, golf, tennis, baseball, football and wrestle. He enjoys drumming and singing. He dances whenever he hears a beat. He likes to remind all to "BE NICE." He loves to pose for pictures, be thrown in the air and twirl. He is an avid swimmer of the pool and a jumper of the trampoline. And all who have met Moke knows he loves to laugh!

1 comment:

  1. You guys have a blog?? Awesome!! I am excited to add it to my list of blogs to read.

    P.S. Great pics!

    Hilz

    ReplyDelete