Thursday, January 29, 2009

Grandma will love these photos!
















We got together last night for Kylee's birthday dinner and went bowling after. Of course, I just started snapping pics. Saren is posing with Sam's girlfriend, Whitney. We just love her! She hangs out with us even if Sam isn't around. We are hoping she stays around forever! Fun fact about her is that she is a lefty in everything she does except writing.
Bryce and Kelsie are so beautiful together. I want to say beautiful people suck but these two are super sweet and fun to be with. We all love her cute new bob.
The cutie with Troy is his new girlfriend, Melisa. She is a social worker that works with kids and families in their homes. She saw Troy at a Chinese restraunt and had the waiter slip him a note with her number. They have been hanging out ever since. Troy has been so cute with her. He and Bryce went and bought some new clothes to improve Troys usually more gruff atire. Jake and Ty have been relentlessly teasing Troy. T and M walked in last night to the dinner holding hands. My mom seriously cant stop talking about it. The woman calls me just to chit chat about it. I love it!
Now not to impress all of you, but I put the picture of the bowling game because I beat everyone there!! Yes, yes.. scoring my all time high of 180. I would like to thank the amazing number 10 bowling ball, my husband, and brunswick lanes! Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't bowling in ages! That sounds like fun. We actully just told Bentley we would have a 'big boy' party for him & take him bowling next week when chad is off. Glad to hear the fam is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on the bowling score! Did I mention that there was this one game where my total score was...I kid you not...7! SEVEN?! Yep. I think I could use a few pointers from a girl who's got skills (a.k.a. YOU). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun night! We missed out! Everyone looks really good and happy! I am glad to hear that! Still looking forward to April! :)...love ya girlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one of the funnest blogger I know--AND I AM NOT PREDJUICED.. (MUCH) GMA

    ReplyDelete