Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here She Comes










Kylee is a junior at Alta High and of course is a brainiac. She actually skipped a grade, and will be turning sweet 16 next wednesday. She informed me that there is a LDS highschool hangout downtown where she is throwing her birthday bash. Jake and I already have plans to sneak in. Kylee says there are bouncers so Jake and I will have to pull out our super ninja moves to get in... should be interesting. It will probably end up like the time bengar got stuck on the shelley's fence while trying to escape being caught. I wonder if Ashley's fiance knows about that one hmmm.... Anyhow- yes boys - the cute chocolate sass known as my sister can officially date next week!!! The prize will go to the highest bidder!!! Love you Kylee!! Smoochers:)

2 comments:

  1. If my memory serves me correctly I also peed my pants while stuck on the fence. Wow...SSS forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should do that again ash for old time sake... find teschy and go go go. hahaha

    ReplyDelete