Wednesday, January 7, 2009

KRISTIE AND DENAE

"What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."
- Aristotle

This is my Bestfriend Kristie..... yes we do everything together and no we are not sisters. We have known each other since infancy. Ran away from Joy School together. Got pictures when we were 5 in the same outfits and mushroom haircuts. When I moved away to Utah, Kristie and I would take turns visiting each other in the summers. We would write letters to each other of life events and of course BOYS! We went away to college together at SUU. Man did we have a lot of fun. I'll admit some was illegal, and yes the cops did come to our house to give us the breath-a-lizer :) No worries it was all a big misunderstanding:) We both went on to get our degrees in the medical world. Hers in Dental Hygiene and mine in Nursing. We both got married a year apart to two awesome guys.
Things we like to do or will do someday:
1) bungee jump from bridges that a drunk guy rigged up
2) eat a lot of soft serve yogurt
3) eat a lot of candy
4) wear eachothers clothes do the point of mortal combat
5) dance dance dance
6) stay in shape
7) cruise the mediterranean
8) have babies around the same time and have them marry:)
9) LAUGH
10) watch dumb and dumber
11) have deep conversations about life
12) play hand and foot
13) layout on the beach
14) be hot mamas who live in beach houses
15) eat thai food
16) hang out with family
17) kiss ( husbands only now:)
18) ride the "big banana"
19) be warm
20) take pictures
I Love You BEST FRIEND!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my dear!!!!! I love your stinkin' guts you made me get teary eyed! I love you to death and I can't wait to create many more memories together! You're the best! :)
    love your best best friend
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete