Monday, January 5, 2009

The Time has Come:)





So Jake got me the I phone and now I am one of those people who takes photos all the time. CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK. I tried printing off my pictures to put into my scrapbook, and didn't like the quality of the pictures. So here I am :) Blogging. I am a blogger:) My friend Joci has to be the most to blame since she has been encouraging me to get one. She also encourages me to get pregnant.... hhhhmmmmm.... So here we are Jake, Denae, Yoshi and Mika

6 comments:

  1. Hurray! So exciting you're blogging now! Just be careful...it can be very time consuming (posting, checking everyone else's posts, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooooooo! So glad you have a blog. I will send you a request to mine because we are private. Just accept it and you should beable to get right in! Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got a blog. This is such a great way to stay close in between phone calls, hang-outs and soccer games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you started a blog!!! Now we can see each others pictures! Miss you tons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited you started a blog!!

    ReplyDelete