Monday, April 12, 2010

My Little Bear














Folks, this is only the beginnings of the now hundreds of pictures I have taken of my little bear! He is the sweetest thing! I love being a mom. Believe it or not, this guy belongs to us! It is amazing to see him grow. I feel so blessed. He is eating well, sleeping well, pooping with the grunts and still peeing on me! He has a fire hose out to get anyone who changes his diaper!!
So I tried to take pictures of him to avoid going to get them done professionally..... My best friend is coming into town Friday... she makes everything beautiful.. maybe I can get her to take some good ones and add to my pod of pics.

11 comments:

  1. What a tender little dude! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he is soo cute! I so wish I could come hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Denae! Hope you and baby Isaac are doing well. Being a mom is the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute!!! I have to come see him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! He looks like a mini Jake! Seriously he has changes so much! I can't wait to come and see ya in a few days and yes I'll take a million more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He has changed so much! What a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so big! Give him loves from aunt melisa and the kids. We sure do love him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is so cute.. i think we need a play date!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh i love him! lady we need to get your garden going a sap!

    ReplyDelete