Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thanks Friend














Its amazing what great friendships you can make starting even in middle school. Yes, I would like to give a shout out to all my fellow Crescent View Viking friends. I would start naming you all but what if I forget one? That would be embarrasing and lets admit rude..... so you know who you are :) But one friend that I really want to say a big "Thank You" to is to my friend, Miriam. She took pictures of my boy to get a start on her hobby in photography. She did a fantastic job. Thanks so much friend!! Smooches!

3 comments:

  1. ahhh thanks Nae!!! i loved doing it and you have one handsome lil man and an adorable family!! We need to do more soon!! love you lots and lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!! love all of these pics, he is darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh little Isaac shes such a babe! we love him. your pictures turned out so great! sam and i need to have your cute friend take some pictures for us!

    ReplyDelete