Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I love my birthdays, every one!























So the Gabrielsen clan decided to have cake and ice cream on my birthday to celebrate my big 27! This year, to be honest, I was anticipating my birthday because it made me closer to my due date. It was a really relaxing day! Jake gave me the most thoughtful gifts. He gave me a new robe, a gift certificate to Carter's, and a jogging stroller. Yes, the BOB folks. I miss running! Jake is really so sweet to me. We were talking about how much we enjoy one anothers' company. There is nothing better than coming home from a hard days work and hanging out with the spouse :) He also took me to Olive Garden for one of my favorite meals.... Ravioli Portibello yum yum with salad and breadsticks. Then up to my parents for fudge cake and vanilla ice cream and more thoughtful gifts... I got a Martinelli bottle... "the bubbly" and peachies. Oh and my mom gave me a jetted tub for my downstairs...Moms are the best! Thanks fam and friends for making my birthday special... I love my birthdays, every one of them!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! You look amazing! Are you sure you are due in 15 days? I hope things are going good and we just can't wait to hear when little Isaac makes his debut! Love you guys! -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Cumple, mamaaaaa! I hope you had a good one! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!!! i am so glad you had a great day!! i miss you and love you lots!! smooches and let me know when you have that baby, if you have not already!! i will text you right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, what a rotten cousin I am. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Denae!!! (over a week late...shhhh :) ) I'm glad you had a happy birthday. You're such a wonderful persno--it's right that wonderful times come to you. Good luck, best wishes, and loving thoughts are being sent your way. You're almost there! We're excited to see pictures of your little mancub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need to see the little tike! Post some pics!

    ReplyDelete