Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Expiration Dates















Well, I am officially the last Gabrielsen girl of the four who were pregnant together, to have a baby. Whitney, Sam's wife, had little Preslie Jo on February 9th. So Adorable!! So as the time is winding down for me... only 3 weeks left ladies... I am having only one request... can my baby look just like my hubby! I just want a little boy that is just like him! So little man... listen up and do as you are told :) So March 18th is 40 weeks. My mom said she was two days over for her first.. Saren was 12 days over.... We will have to see. I am so excited to meet this little guy. As I am looking at expiration dates now... like eggs, milk, sour cream... they are surpassing my due date. Very very awesome folks! And a big THANK YOU for all the support in baby showers, gifts and love! We appreciate it so much! Smooches!
Oh and maybe one other request... Can I be as skinny as Saren after I have our little one.... mind you I am only asking for 20 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight... not a lot to ask right?!!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry I missed your shower!! Life has been crazy. But, I did drop a gift off after you had already left, so Mary said she would make sure you got it at some point. Can't wait for him to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denae, I remember doing that too! I remember the first time I looked at the milk and thought...yea, I'll have a baby by that time! It is so exciting! You are going to have a cutie, very soon. Wishing you a beautiful birth! Summer xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! You're getting so close! There's a whole slew of babies coming. Brynn had her's on the 14th, Katie just yesterday (she moved to Daybreak), Janna's being induced on Saturday, and then you're just right around the corner. Eek! All these babies make me squealy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete