Monday, July 27, 2009

Yuba What??



















So I wouldn't say this was my favorite vacation of all year because of the following:

  1. This is our family boat trip each year and Jake and I had to leave early so I could head out to good 'ol Ohio for my new job training.
  2. The Sand
  3. The Wind
  4. The Heat
  5. NO SHADE
  6. Jake and I popped a tire on our friend Frank's very nice four wheeler
  7. I burned the tops of my feet
  8. We couldn't sleep because of the wind and sand in our mouths (yuck)
  9. Jake (aka Bear Grills) stayed up all night freaking out wanting to go home due to the extreme weather conditions... I have never seen him like that... i laughed really hard
  10. I guess after we left, the whole family had to leave due to a huge sand storm. It actually threw Ty off his feet.


We did have some good laughs though.....

3 comments:

  1. Okay this post made me laugh! I guess there will be no more boating trip to Yuba! It is back to lucky peak and no sand storms! Can't wait to hit up the beach with you in about a week. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I want to see pics of baby Noah!! I am requesting that you update with some :) Glad Saren is doing so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family is too funny! did your sister tell you that i ran into her at a wedding reception? she is a doll! anyways, you are going to have the cutest kid in the world! do you know if its going to be a boy or a girl yet? that is the most exciting appointment ever!

    ReplyDelete