Monday, July 6, 2009

Saren's Ward Baby Shower
















So the cutest gal in my ward, named Molly, came over with her daughter and decorated my house for Saren's ward baby shower. Her maiden name is Zurcher, so lets just say she has access to a lot of party supplies. Well, lucky me, for a stay at home mom, she has a blog that shows people how to decorate for parties. This month fell on a baby boy shower for her..... so she asked if she could decorate... it turned out so cute! Thanks Molly. Her daughter is in these pictures due to the fact that she is one of the prettiest babies I have seen. I cant believe baby Noah is almost here! I am so excited. I take off for my training in Ohio on Sunday and wont be back until the 24th. Saren is due the 26th. Cutting it a little close aren't we Nae Nae????

3 comments:

  1. Nae, congrats on the noew job!! stay at home mom is a dream i hope to attain!! SO what is your new job? can i know the secret so i can stay at home also? Nae, i think we need to meet up and have lunch or something!! it has been years!! i have 3 weeks off in august from my insane life!! wanna play? let me know!! smooches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you about your new job! I am even more excited that you didn't miss Saren's delivery. I think the Zurcher's used to live in Boise right??? Anyway, I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saren's Ward Baby Shower looks amazing. She had an incredible evening filled with so much fun. At one of the event locations in LA I too plan to host the fabulous sparkle themed baby shower for my own sister. She has always dreamt of a baby and now when the time is here, I would be making her day even more special.

    ReplyDelete