Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jake my Man





Jake is so good with kids. He was reading with them "Who Stole the Cookies From the Cookie Jar" for about an hour. He was going into different voices and started adding our family members into the book. Moke and Ashley were laughing hysterically as my mom and I giggled with them. He then proceeded to do the "train" with the kids on the blanket being pulled around the house. To finish the night, everyone got chocolate milk sippies and headed off to bed to play some more. I married so well :) Lucky me and lucky Moke, Ashley and Gabba Gails.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love it when your husband is good with kids. It is the best feeling! Really though Jake is just a big KID! gotta love it! Have a great 4th of July and we need to chat sometime soon. Love ya

    ReplyDelete