Friday, February 13, 2009

Yes, they continue to let me babysit
















So the day started out fine. Gabba Gales was crawling around for me, and Moke was playing with plato. Susie decided to join the fun, and Moke wanted a picture with her playing in the "greens" (all who know us will know what the "greens" are - it is a health supplement we use to alkaline our bodies. My mother puts it in the babies sippies and bobbas. They love it!) Well the greens soon ended up everywhere, and Susie fled to safety whereas Gabby couldnt - hence the hand to Moke's face saying "GET OUT OF MY FACE!" So I took Moke to change. He wanted to get in his monkey outfit. Well, we got the pajamas out and the two items you see in the picture(one on Moke's head and the other he is using as a microphone) were stuck to the newly washed jamies. Yes, it is someones underwear whose name we will leave anonymous. After giggling for awhile, Moke wanted to take a picture with his eyes closed like he was a superstar in a band getting into his music.

1 comment:

  1. They are such cute kids! I love moke's outfit & how funny is he, with the underware on his head pretending to be a superstar! I love kids imaginations. Bentley just got into the whole imagination thing, it's halarious! & by the way,i would still trust you to tend my kids anyday!

    ReplyDelete