Saturday, February 28, 2009

A birthday to remember

















So I want to thank everyone for such a fun night!! There is nothing like good company with some good food. Thanks Mama for the Crowley tacos, frog eye salad, balloons and cake. For the record, we had a four way tie for the ugliest sweater. Thanks to Jake, Sam, Ty and Kylee for gracing us with your extreme ugliness. We had a gift card to give out... but in four ways.. do you guys just want like 2 dollars?? Let me know :) Who knew we were going to get dinner and a show.... A special thanks to Ty and Sam for the "Boys are Back" rendition from High School Musical Three. It was so close to the real thing...... :) We played "Murder in the dark", and ended the night with a killer game of Family Feud. As folks were leaving, we karaoked to "I got you Babe", "You've Lost That Loving Feeling", and "Danny's Song". I had such a wonderful time! One of my favorite parts of the night was Jake surprising me with a road bike! This is a birthday to remember.

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENAE!! Thanks for inviting us, we had a lot of fun. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENAE!! Glad your party was so fun. I loves ya TONS! One year older and wiser too, happy birthday (*clap*) to YOU! :)

    Love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite to the best party ever! I really had a good time. The food was great, the games were fun...i got to kill everyone...loved it!! Happy Birthday! See ya soon. We'll have to get together this week since you'll be off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed a party didn't I! Those were some darn ugly sweaters! Looks like you had a fun time, but it is always a party with the gabrielsens!!! Miss you dearly and guess what?! we need to put on some spandex and go on a bike ride together ( we both have road bikes now) Yours is pretty sweet i must say! Good job Jacob! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a good birthday Denae. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you guys are always having fun crazy parties that i always find myself wanting to be at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denae! You guys are hilarious! Saren gave me your blog address. I just heard Saren's news! I am so excited for her! Send me your email and I will invite you to my blog (whit.hoy@gmail.com)... i am one of those annoying private ones... love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nae!!! its been way to long!! how is everything!! i miss you and am so glad i found you on this!! i hope everything is awesome!!love you, Miriam

    ReplyDelete