Friday, June 19, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again














I am so Blessed! I got a job offer to work from home Monday thru Friday 8:30 to 5; no weekends; paid holidays.... this is every nurse's dream... I can actually feel okay with myself when I am sick because it is not life and death situations if I don't show up to work. The Lord works in mysterious ways. I have learned not to put my strength in my own hands, but to have faith. Even when I felt it was hopeless. Things just worked out. I am glad for my trial, but honestly hope no one has to go through being layed off. Not a good feeling. YEAH DENAE!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! So now you can have a kid!!! ha ha I am so glad that you found a better job! Everything works out....it always does. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is awesome!! And Jake, that's awesome!! Congrats to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Denae! I knew you got the job :). I'm so happy for you...now if I could get a job.

    ReplyDelete