Monday, September 21, 2009

It's a Boy!!





































We went to Fetal Fotos over the weekend, and had a really good experience. We found out that we are having a baby boy, and that everything looks super healthy! We went to my midwife this afternoon for my regular check up, and had her inspect the pictures. She said they looked great. It is so fun to see how fast he is growing. My midwife said that it is usually longer for first time moms to feel the baby move because we chalk it up to gas or cramps. I thought that was funny. So if I start complaining of those symptoms maybe just suggest to me it is my baby moving:) I honestly thought I was having a girl, but I did dream about having a boy...... I am just super happy that we are having a healthy baby, and Jake got the boy he wanted. He did call it from day one:) He said he wants a boy so he can build forts and play sports with?? Ha Ha

11 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats! That's so exciting! You're gonna be the best mom, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!! When's the D-day?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! You two are going to be the best parents...I can only imagine what Jake is going to do with that little guy! Soccor...maybe...xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for your baby boy! He is going to be so darn cute! I can't wait to meet him :)Jake will have a little pal to teach things to( most of which he shouldn't teach) So glad everything looks healthy and well. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!! i am so excited for you!! do you have a name picked out? love the blog and love the updates!! let me know if you need ANYTHING!! love you Nae Nae!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that you already have pictures of him... ha ! he really will be the
    cutest baby boy in the world!! ps how do you know the minerts? i know them from boise.... ah a maybe that's how you know them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! I can just picture a little Jake with your eyes, running around and grinning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl i am so excited for you!!! i don't know if kristie told you, but i am 17 weeks along and also having a boy!!! we kept it a secret for a long time and just came out with the news. anyways, i wanted a girl really bad too, but i'm glad now that i'm having another boy so that they can be little buds, seeing how close together they will be. anyways, you two are going to have the cutest kid ever! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So is that what your baby is going to look like? What if it has blond hair?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting! Congrats! The husbands always know. I thought I was having a boy and byron knew from day 1 it was a girl. Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete