Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Do the Hogle






The Zoo is so cool. I like the Zoo. Moke wanted to see the dinosaurs, and Ashley wanted to see the cats?? All in all, I caved into the choo-choo train, the cotton candy, the carousel, and the lion drinking fountain. If that didn't top it off, on the way home, I stopped at Walmart, and after desperation to get out of the store bought Ashley a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and Moke a Ring Pop. Then I dropped them off at their houses. Ha Ha! Sorry Mom! Sorry Lissa!! My favorite part of the day though, was when Jake had them promise to bring him home a panda bear and turtle. Well sweety, these two little cuties found every panda and turtle and asked how much they were to buy.. I mean every one of them. They love Jake so much and didn't want to disappoint him, of course=-)

6 comments:

  1. So cute. Thanks so much for thinking of Ashley and taking her. She loves to spend time with you and looks forward to another outing. She talks about it ALL the time! You are great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I wish I could'a come!! I haven't "done the hogle" in way too long. Sounds like a happy day for those munchkins to remember forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the coolest zoo out here too. except the gorillas always look so sad. i just want to take them home with me. i'm sure quinn wouldn't mind. and i bet you guys are the best aunt and uncle EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denae, I love your blog! It is soooo cute and makes me miss family all the more. You are such a darling, fun person. I've loved catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Denae...i need to take Bentley there. and your picture's are way cute...what a fun auntie you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you love spoiling your niece and little brother! Nothing is better than that! It is kinda nice not to have kids yet simply because I can enjoy them a little more! Love ya my dearest!

    ReplyDelete