Friday, April 3, 2009

The Old News





Well I guess it is okay to officially announce that my baby sister is pregnant! She is due July 26th. She is such a good example to me. She was one of the people that I missed so much while I was on my mission. She is a crack-up! We still hang out all the time since she lives down the street from us. Ty, her husband, is a hoot as well. I am the one that actually introduced these two and yes, I take all the credit. She is having a boy, and the whole fam is out of control excited! But don't mistake all these angel faced pictures, she is crazy woman on the dance floor!! UMSCK UMSCK Love you Saren! Smooches!



3 comments:

  1. Saren is a crack up...I love her too! Congrats to Ty and Saren a baby boy...that is so exciting!!!! I especially love the picture of you, Kristie and Saren when you were little...PRICELESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome! tell her congratulations from browntown! oh, and i don't think that i can see enough little kid pics of you and kristie. keep em comin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that's AWESOME!! Please give Saren a big ol' hug from me, k? How exciting for your family! Congratulations, Auntie Denae. Loves! :)

    ReplyDelete